URALCHEM announces the results of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Azot, Open Joint Stock Company
Moscow, Russia – 14 July, 2009 – URALCHEM, OJSC (“URALCHEM”), one of the largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers in Russia and the CIS, today announced the decisions made at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Azot, OJSC (Berezniki, Perm Region) on 30 June, 2009.
The shareholders approved the following resolutions:
1. To approve the Annual Report of Azot, Open
Joint Stock Company (“Company”) for 2008; accounting statements of the Company
for 2008, and profit and loss statement of the Company for 2008.
2. Not to distribute the profit of the Company received in 2008.
3. Not to pay dividends on the Company’s ordinary shares for 2008.
4. To approve the new version of the Company’s Charter.
5. To approve the new version of Regulations on the Company’s General Shareholders’ Meeting.
The shareholders elected the following members of the Board of Directors of Azot, OJSC:
1. Anton V. Vischanenko;
2. Mikhail V. Bashlachev;
3. Mikhail V. Genkin;
4. Denis A. Glebov;
5. Andrey V. Ermizin;
6. Igor D. Kovalev;
7. Mikhail A. Markin;
8. Dmitry V. Osipov;
9. Natalya V. Starikova.
The number of members and the composition of the Board of Directors have not changed.
Additionally, the shareholders elected members of the revision commission and approved the auditor of Azot, OJSC.