URALCHEM announces the results of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, Open Joint Stock Company
Moscow, Russia – 14 July, 2009 – URALCHEM, OJSC (“URALCHEM”), one of the largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers in Russia and the CIS, today announced the decisions made at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC (Voskresensk, Moscow Region) on 30 June, 2009.
The shareholders approved the following resolutions:
1. To approve the Annual Report of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, Open Joint Stock Company (“Company”) for 2008; accounting statements of the Company for 2008, and profit and loss statement of the Company for 2008.
2. Not to distribute the profit of the Company
received in 2008.
3. Not to pay dividends on the Company’s ordinary shares for 2008.
4. To approve the new version of the Company’s Charter.
5. To approve the new version of Regulations on the Company’s General Shareholders’ Meeting.
6. To increase the charter capital of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, Open Joint Stock Company by placing additional ordinary registered shares to the number of 928 404 000 (nine hundred twenty eight million four hundred four thousand) shares with par value of 0.01 (one-one hundredth) rouble each for the total par value of 9 284 040 (nine million two hundred eighty four thousand forty) roubles placed through closed subscription.
The shareholders elected the following members of the Board of Directors of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC:
1. Anton V. Vischanenko;
2. Mikhail V. Genkin;
3. Andrey V. Ermizin;
4. Dmitry V. Osipov;
5. Vitaly V. Sarayev;
6. Alexander I. Sukimskiy;
7. Dimitry V. Osipov;
8. Marina Y. Trusova;
9. Murad M. Chaparov.
Additionally, the shareholders elected members of the revision commission and approved the auditor of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC.