Occupational safety and health is not only about strict adherence to legal requirements. The life and health of real people underlie each safety rule. We are aware of all the dangers of our production and take responsibility for the life and health of each our employee.
Uralchem is continuously improving its occupational health and safety management system. Our facilities comply with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and have corresponding certificates. External audits of the management system are carried out by independent international certification bodies.
We are continuously improving safety at our facilities. The Company started implementing the Occupational and Industrial Safety information management system for Uralchem, which is to be completed in 2022. In 2020, preparatory activities were completed when the Company approved the project roadmap, formed a team and inspected its facilities.
Risk identification and analysis are the basis for trouble-free operation of businesses. The Company is constantly improving its health and safety risk management system and introducing new methods.
Our strategyThe Company complies with all health and safety requirements and obligations and carries out comprehensive work to eliminate risks in order to prevent injuries and protect employees’ health.
Uralchem’s strategic goal is zero injuries and accidents at hazardous production facilities.
To achieve this goal, the Company has been implementing a five-year health and safety development strategy since 2019, which incorporates the Company’s experience from 10 years of accident analysis.
- conducted an external audit of the occupational health and safety management system maturity at four production sites
- developed eight security system processes
- established the operating procedures for health and safety governing bodies
- held a strategic session with elements of SWOT analysis on the implementation of health and safety processes with the participation of managers and specialists of production departments, specialised services, and the health and safety department.
Our documentsUralchem maintains internal documentation in accordance with legal requirements and constantly develops new safety standards. The Company has the following occupational health and safety standards and regulations:
- Occupational, Fire and Industrial Safety Policy
- Regulations on the Health & Safety Management System
- Regulations on the Health & Safety Committees
- Regulations on the Health & Safety Incident Reporting
- Regulations on the Cardinal Health & Safety Rules
- Regulations on the Health & Safety Requirements to Contractors
- Regulations on the Safety of Gas Hazard, Fire Hazard and Repair & Maintenance Works
- Regulations on Risk Management in the Health & Safety Management System
- Regulations on Internal Investigations of Occupational, Fire and Industrial Safety Incidents
Documents confirming the certification of the occupational health and safety management system of Uralchem's production facilities
Certificate of the Azot Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.34 МБ)
Certificate of the KCKK Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.6 МБ)
Certificate of the PMF Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.13 МБ)
Certificate of the VMF Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.07 МБ)