Uralchem regularly makes efforts to efficiently manage energy consumption and improve energy efficiency. The Company's enterprises collect and record data related to energy consumption, set relevant targets, develop and implement short-term annual and long-term energy conservation programs, which result in the introduction of the best management practices and advanced technologies in the field of resource conservation.
Energy saving programme activities are aimed at:
- reduction of specific costs of energy resources – natural gas, electricity, thermal energy, industrial water, compressed air
- reduction of consumption and the amount of purchased energy resources
- improving technology processes
- upgrading equipment
- reducing fuel and energy losses
- increasing the equipment reliability