URALCHEM Group runs a HOTLINE with a purpose to receive information about frauds, corruption and other negative acts that are detrimental to the interests of URALCHEM Group, our existing and potential partners, and to improve the quality of our procurement activities.
The following communication channels are available:
Phone: 8-800-250-28-98 (toll free), +7 (915) 270-74-31
Postal address: 123112, Moscow, Presnenskaya naberezhnaya, 6, bldg. 2.
Via the hotline, anyone can report fraud, corruption, breach of state laws and violation of Group’s regulations, other negative acts committed by employees and partners of URALCHEM Group.
- we verify information from each message received;
- all Hotline messages are processed with a maximum degree of confidentiality by a limited number of officials;
- negative acts to be reported via HOTLINE:
- theft and/or misuse of the Group’s property and assets;
- fraud, abuse of office by Group employees;
- bribes, kickbacks and other corrupt practices by Group employees;
- a conflict of interest in relations of Group employees with our counterparties;
- disclosure and misuse of commercially sensitive information, confidential information of the Group companies;
- violations of competitive procedures;
- facts of unfair competition in relation to the Group companies on the part of market participants;
- any prerequisites for and/or threats to commit acts of terrorism within or close to the Group assets;
- other negative acts that could damage the Group companies.